Saturday, December 5, 2015

#Blogmas Day 5: Sephora Stocking Stuffers - $15 and Under


On the Fifth Day of #Blogmas, my true love gave to meeeeee... Okay, okay, I'm sorry, but I couldn't resist! I am feeling festive after having started my own holiday shopping this week, and I'm headed out for more in a moment to do some more. Here's a fun fact about me: My absolute favorite gifts are stocking stuffers! I know most people view them as a bit of an afterthought, or even a total pain-in-the-wherever to buy. Especially if you're a mom like mine, buying gifts to stuff your own stocking...But I love getting (and giving) lots of simple, inexpensive little gifts just as much as bigger-ticket gifts. Below are a few items I spotted at Sephora, all for $15 dollars or under, that would make amazing stocking stuffers for the beauty or skincare enthusiast in your life!



1  L'Occitane Hand Cream Ornament
This would look adorable hanging from the tree on Christmas morning, or tucked inside a stocking - at a pricetag of only $12! And L'Occitane hand cream is such a rich, replenishing formula with shea butter that will leave your hands softer than gently-falling snow!

2  Bite Beauty Mix and Mingle 
I would recommend this lip duo to anyone, as a stocking stuffer or even just to buy for yourself! Bite lip products are my absolute favorite. They feel so replenishing – a complete treat for your lips! And these give you two shades to try at only $14 dollars, compared to a full-size lipstick at around $24.

3  Josie Maran BearNaked Nail Wipes 
These nail wipes smell fruity and ahhhmazing! And not only do they remove polish, but they also nourish and repair cuticles and do wonders for your nails. They're a must-have for your travel makeup bag, because they're perfect for taking off polish in a hurry if you chip or break a nail.

4  Fomula X: Studded X Mini Lip + Nail Duo
This little duo packs an edgy punch, by pairing a mini Kat Von D Studded Kiss lipstick with an identically matching Formula X nail polish, available in several cool statement colors.

5  Sephora Collection Eye Masks
There's no more refreshing beauty treat than an eye mask, and these fiber versions are super easy to use and remove, no muss no fuss! My favorites are the rose and pearl versions – both have brightening properties. But any of these is sure to be a nice and refreshing surprise.

6  Klorane Dry Hair Rescue Set
We all struggle with dryness in the winter and this little set would be a really nice, nourishing treat for someone looking to try some new hair products. I can personally attest that the dry shampoo offered in this bundle is one of the BEST I've tried, so I'd be very happy to give or receive this little gift set.

7  Tony Moly Apple Hand Cream
This cute little hand cream, in twist-off, apple-shaped packaging, is super cute and refreshing. There are additional versions in Peach and Tangerine scents as well. I always love Tony Moly's packaging, and these are too adorable to pass up!

0 comments:

Post a Comment