Thursday, December 24, 2015

#Blogmas Day 24: I'll Be Home for Christmas!

Twas the night before Christmas, and all of the flights...
left JFK and La Guardia and soared to great heights!
Those driving had trunks full of gifts, piled high...
While the traffic they sat in made them just want to cry!
And while St. Nick surely travels the best way of all...
An eight-reindeer sleigh ride doesn't seem like a ball!
No matter how you're traveling on this festive season...
I hope you'll say family and friends are the reason.
And however you're getting to your destination this year...
Merry Christmas to all, and to all Christmas cheer!






Poetry aside, I have had such fun doing #Blogmas this year. It inspired me to blog more times in this one month than I had in the past two years. Combined. So while this posting schedule may be a bit annoying to some (I think I lost more followers than I gained this month...) that isn't what's important. I am really ready to retreat to this blog as a creative outlet and a way of always staying connected to myself. And if you guys like reading it along the way, I will be hugely grateful for that! I'm looking forward to what 2016 has in store for me. It could mean really big things happening, or even just a string of near-constant, small and happy moments that make it meaningful. Only time will tell! But for now, I hope each and every one of you have a wonderful holiday spent with family, friends, cocktails, and Christmas cheer!
xo Jenna

This photo is from my Instagram – Follow me on jennasaisquois for more of my adventures! And while you're at it, follow me on Pinterest and Bloglovin as well!


0 comments:

Post a Comment