Wednesday, December 2, 2015

#Blogmas Day 2: Holiday Wish List - Benefit

I thought it would be fun to share a few little brand-specific Holiday Wish Lists here on the blog this month. The holiday season is a fantastic time to try new products you've been eyeing, or maybe wouldn't necessarily buy for yourself but you can always add them to a little wish list so family/friends/loved-ones can get you something that's a treat, and that you'll love this season! I have a few brands I stick to again and again... (ahem, Clinique and lately Urban Decay) but there are several brands out there that I really want to take a deeper dive into this season and into 2016. So, kicking off this series, below are several products I've had my eye on from Benefit Cosmetics. Full-disclosure, I'm a total packaging design junkie and Benefit always kills it in that department! Plus, the Benefit Brow Bar at the 34th Street Macy's is my go-to brow waxing hotspot...so without further ado below are things I'm definitely adding to my wish list from Benefit Cosmetics!

1  Air Patrol
This BB cream eyelid primer is the latest product release from Benefit, and the tip is advertised as being even softer than your pinky for that delicate skin on your lids. In swatches and reviews, it seems to really help eyeshadow appear fiercely pigmented and last all day! While I love my current eye primer from Too Faced, I'm always up for trying something new so this makes the wish list for sure.

2  Puff Off!
I am obsessed with this metal applicator tip (it's shaped like an iron!!) that helps this under-eye gel go on cool and it even claims to smooth creases. It's literally like an iron for your eyes! I do love my under-eye rollerball from Clinique, but this is too cute not to try!

3  Majorette
This is a cream-to-powder blush in a natural peachy color that I've swatched time and time again. I need to just get this already! And the packaging is just so cute, I can't even handle it. I love the classic majorette-looking packaging, and it kind of reminds me of my high school marching band days, because our school colors were very similar! So so so cute.

4  Eye Bright
I have wanted to try this product (and Lemonade) since I was in high school, when I was obsessed with the retro-inspired bright eye makeup looks from the movie Down With Love starring Renee Zellweger. Full disclosure: this is a terrible movie but I still love it to this day. Don't judge me! Anyway, I have no idea why I've never just purchased this product in the last 10 years...but I don't really have eyelid discoloration, and (until fairly recently) I fancied myself fairly bright-eyed naturally. But honey, 30 knocked yesterday and I answered, so let's give this product a whirl!

5  High Brow Glow
The girls at the Benefit Brow Bar always top me off with a little bit of this under my arches, and I love the subtle shimmer and lift that it gives. It really shows off that perfect "groomed" brow shape, and it's totally something I should incorporate into my current brow routine.

6  The POREfessional: Agent Zero Shine
I love the idea of an in-purse powder to carry with me wherever I go. And this unique packaging (it's tube-like, quite a different territory for powders) makes it look so easy. It even includes a brush! My combination skin rarely gets shiny shiny, but no matter how much I prime, I can't really keep my foundation from disappearing throughout the day. So this product would be a life-saver in terms of adding a bit of polish when I'm on the go.

And there you have it, my all-things Benefit wish list! If any of these ended up in my stocking on Christmas morning, that would be quite alright with me! Have you tried any of these items? Leave a review in the comments. I'd love to hear your take on these products!

0 comments:

Post a Comment