Monday, November 9, 2015

Review: LUSH Lord of Misrule Bath Bomb

While Halloween may have come and gone, I still really wanted to review this bath bomb because it was absolutely one of my favorites from LUSH to date. The Lord of Misrule bath bomb put on quite a beautiful, spooky show in my tub and felt incredibly luxurious as well. I'm hoping this one will be back next year!

Description
Frothing, Herbal, Mischievous
Featured Ingredients 
Patchouli Oil, Popping Candy, Fair Trade Vanilla Absolute
How-To
Pop into a warm bath (I particularly enjoyed this on a crispy Autumn evening just before Halloween) for a surprise-filled show in your bathtub. This bomb turned my bath into a work of art as it fizzed and released its crackling popping candy, and it smelled incredible–a little feast for (almost) all the senses! Read: Don't taste your bath bomb. But feel free to enjoy the sights, smells, sounds, and of course the feels of it!
My Review
I absolutely loved this bath bomb, in case you couldn't tell. Immediately upon dropping it in the bathtub, it started fizzing and foaming, turning my bath a lime/slime green shimmering color. But as the exterior dissolved it gave way to a bright poppy red interior that shot out from any openings, creating really beautiful foamy, fizzy designs in the bathtub. Once it had fully dissolved, the water was a deep wine-red color and the texture felt very smoothing and nourishing. Despite the popping candy, red pigment, and the shimmery materials, it didn't create any additional mess in the tub and I completely cleaned up just by draining and giving the edges a quick rinse with water. I highly recommend Lord of Misrule next year, but am highly looking forward to trying some of their Holiday offerings that have quickly taken over! Stay tuned.


0 comments:

Post a Comment