Thursday, September 10, 2015

Reviews: LUSH Twilight Bath Bomb



Claims  Comforting, Relaxing, Restful
Featured Ingredients  Lavender Oil, Ylang Ylang Oil, Citric Acid
How-To  Drop into a warm bath and enjoy! This bath bomb puts on a bit of a show as it changes from pink bubbles to blue bubbles, turning your bath water from pink and frothy to lavender to a beautiful deep purple, even leaving behind a milky shimmer. 
My Review  This smell is incredible. The lavender oils made my bath (and my skin) smell amazing, and it put me perfectly in the bedtime zone, which was exactly what I was counting on! The name "Twilight" is quite appropriate considering the colors and the scent, even the shimmery dreamlike texture. While all of Lush's bath bombs feel luxurious while you're immersed in the tub, I've found some to be more moisturizing than others, especially after the bath is over. Twilight definitely made my skin feel softer. The verdict: this is my favorite bath bomb so far. I will definitely stock up on these.  

1 comment:

  1. I love Twilight Bath Bomb from my teen age and i'ma a big fan. I'm also reviewed this awesome lush product on my own blog.

    ReplyDelete