Friday, September 27, 2013

World Maker Faire 2013

This past weekend, some old friends from design school at Ohio State were visiting NYC for something called Maker Faire. My first reaction was, what on earth is that? Well, I got my answer on Saturday...World Maker Faire is the Greatest Show (And Tell) on Earth! Basically, it was a giant design/science/engineering nerd fest where people young and old got to play, create, shop, and get inspired. I saw 3D printers, antique crafts, build-your-own video games, robots, a Life Size game of Mousetrap, and much more. Have any of you been to a Maker Faire near your city? I will definitely be going back next year!



Life Size Mousetrap is definitely worth checking out!

Rock 'Em Sock 'Em Robots that were actually robots!


To follow me on Instagram, click here or search for  Jennasaisquois

0 comments:

Post a Comment