Monday, April 29, 2013

Kate Spade Queries

My fashion philosophy revolves around a bit of wisdom passed down from my mother: If you really love it, get it in every color! This has served me well, especially in moments where I just can't quite decide between two amazing items. In fact, it is in those very moments where I'm confronted with a tidal wave of self-reflection and existentialism. Who am I? What does this say about me? Am I a Joan or a Betty? A Jessa or a Marnie? A Samantha or a Charlotte? (...An advertising drone or a blogger...hmmm?)

Anyway, my unwavering enthusiasm for Kate Spade is large in part due to the diverse color palettes, style offerings, and perfect balance of kitsch and classicism. Lucky for me, this means I don't have to make any rash decisions just yet!

So...tell me. Who are you today?

Celina Dress in Zinnia Pink and French Navy

Karolina Pump in Silver  |  Karolina Bow Pump in Pale Pink

Lincoln Square Little Kennedy in Fresh White/Natural and Belflower/True Navy

0 comments:

Post a Comment