Wednesday, October 3, 2012

J'Adore Jackets: 2012

The time for outerwear is back in a big way, so since I had so much fun scouring the shops for my top Jacket Picks of 2011, I wanted to do the same thing for this coming season. From faux fur collars to belted waistlines and 60s silhouettes, you can't beat a great jacket to amp up any outfit! I think my favorites are #1 and #2. How about you guys?

1  Morning Coffee Shop Coat from Modcloth
2  Stadium-cloth Boulevard Trench in Neptune Green from J. Crew
3  Meringue the Bell Jacket from Modcloth
4  Apt. 9® Boucle Wool Swing Coat from Kohl's
5  Plenty by Tracy Reese Undiscovered Tomes Coat from Modcloth
6  Women's Short Trench Coat from Uniqlo
7  Double Breasted Epaulet Caped Coat from ROMWE
8  Tall Tipped Peacoat in Black from J. Crew

3 comments: