Tuesday, July 3, 2012

The Big Bang: Amy Borrell

I saw this closeup of a print by Amy Borrell today on Pinterest, and it stopped me in my rollerball tracks. It's so incredibly random and beautiful. Those colors! It reminds me of something I wish I had the time and/or talent to create while I was in art school...watercolor mixed with crayon, pen, india ink, and even embroidery thrown in? Yes, please. I just wish it was sold as a long print exactly like this, because I currently have a very spacious hallway that happens to be begging for some art. But if you're interested in checking out the actual piece, which is even more lovely, visit Little Paper Planes. The print is 42x42" and rings up at $225.

If you'd like to check more Pins, you can follow me right here on Pinterest. Cheers!


0 comments:

Post a Comment