Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The Final Countdown: 16

Photo for sale at Eye Poetry Photography on Etsy  I  $35.00
  
So we're getting down to the wire here. And I'm going to be very honest with you all. Throughout the entire month of December I've been calm, cool and, for the most part, unaffected by the realization that I'm about to make a pretty drastic move in a few weeks. I was combating stress by packing a little bit each day and using the move as an opportunity to regain control of my ever-growing pile of material possessions. I was unemotional about leaving work and friends. I kept thinking, "Moving to New York is about the easiest life decision I've ever made! Bring it on!"

Uhhh... Let me just tell you, the thin, linen veil separating me and pesky reality is now officially threadbare. My apartment is a mess. My head is in a million different places, none of them productive. I've crossed zero new things off my to-do list since I clued you in with my bragadocious packing tips. And if I don't get back on track in the next few days, I'll be riding to New York on the Hot-Mess-Express train. Wish me luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment