Friday, December 23, 2011

Dear Santa...or Kate Spade,

I wouldn't mind finding any one of these party dresses under my Christmas tree in a few days. And while you're at it, I really wouldn't hate finding any of the exact accessories styled with them in my stocking either. I mean, I know I already have enough clothes, and certainly enough jewelry already. (Believe me, I just had to pack it all, so I am well aware that I already look like a spoiled little princess...) BUT, since I just made a very sizable donation to Goodwill last night, you could totally find it in your heart to reward me with these lovely frocks! I would be happy to take them off your hands. Seriously.

Belina Dress  with Bowery Ball necklaces and Karolina pumps in Firefly
Jeanette Dress with Glossy Garden necklace and Karolina pumps in Firefly
Bailey Dress with Karolina pumps in Fern and Putting on the Ritz bangle
Rhea Dress with Glossy Garden bracelet and Karolina pumps in Berry

0 comments:

Post a Comment