Wednesday, October 26, 2011

L'Amour List

Even though this entire blog is basically dedicated to things I love, I thought I'd make a L'Amour List for myself this time around, just to really compile what I'm obsessing over this week! If you're new here, I used to do a weekly feature of readers and friends, and if you want to be next, hit me with a comment! I am happy to feature some of your L'Amours and you along with them!

1  Martha Stewart Craft Glitter
I have a pack, and I leave it out on my desk just to swoon over. It's too pretty to use.
2  Antique Gold Slingbacks by Daniblack from Anthropologie.
I've tried these on, and they are insanely high, but oddly comfortable! Looove.
3  White Subway Tile Backsplashes
4  More Gorgeous Wall Tile
5  Mishka by Emil Karl Bertell
Everyone is currently obsessing over this font at work.
6  These Versace Sunglasses
Yep...still haven't let these go.
7  This Studded Trench
Currently hatching a plan to DIY these sleeves! Stay tuned.
8  This Pretty Painting
I'd like to recreate for my bedroom.
9  Amazing Vintage Graphics from Sanborn New York City Insurance Maps
10  Gorgeous Stationary System designed by Cue
11  Sam Edelman's Renzo Studded Suede Ankle Boots
Shown here in Black and Putty...One of each please!


So there you have it! A list of my favorite things this week. See the entire series of L'Amour Lists here!  

And don't forget, I want YOU to be my next L'Amour Lister. If you're interested, leave a comment below and I will be in touch!

1 comment: