Thursday, September 8, 2011

Autumn in Anthro-Land

I am beyond in love. I'm in luuurve.
I mean, I have already run out of words to describe how much I obsess over fall fashion. The clothes, the outerwear, the hats/scarves/gloves, and of course the shoes...but Anthropologie just took it to a whole new level. Heels, wedges, boots; every pair even more glorious than the last and so perfectly detailed that it's more comparable to a piece of art. It goes without saying that I love and want to buy them all, but for blogging purposes, I've managed to narrow it down to the one's I would catch a grenade for...

Malbec Heels  I  Cleary Heels

Reeve Ribbon Pumps  I  Liquid Copper Slingbacks

Stike A Cord Heels  I  Gamut Spectators

Niko Wedges  I  Asterisk Booties

Earth & Gold Heels  I  Wrapped Marita Wedges

1 comment: