Friday, September 30, 2011

At the Office/On the Town

Okay, friends, I am back with another one of my fabulous fall jacket picks in my second At the Office/On the Town post in the JSQ Lookbook! This time I am featuring the Sweeping Swing cape/coat from Anthropologie.  Though I think this would actually look best with a more casual outfit, I wanted to stretch its uses out and apply it to both an office look as well as a look for a fancy schmancy evening out! For the office, I've paired it with an autumnal color palette. Army greens plus wine tones and browns makes it fun for fall, but still chic and professional. I love the idea of the crocodile patterned belt around the subtle leopard dress...it's a way to bring a little pizazz to your office attire. Then for the evening out, I've paired our cape with a stunning vintage-inspired sheath, some green tights, and charming flats...bringing this 60's style look out for the evening! Stay tuned for next weeks segments of At the Office/On the Town! Have a great weekend, guys!

Jacket
Sweeping Swing Coat from Anthropologie
At the Office
1  Croc-embossed Belt from Banana Republic
2  Opaque Tights in "Currant" from Express
3 Just for Kicks Heel from Modcloth
4  Animal Print Sheath Dress from Loft 
Kristin Spectator Leather-flapped Satchel by Coach
On the Town
Daniblack Women's Rose Flat in "Gold" from Endless
Corinne Metalic Elongated Clutch by Style&Co. at Macy's
Opaque Control Top Tights in "Army" by Hue
9  Limited Edition Embellished Bodice Dress by Topshop
10  Malinda's Large Olive Green Cocktail Ring

Keep checking back this week and next to see all of these beautiful pieces of outerwear styled with outfits and accessories in the JSQ Lookbook

Also, while you're clicking away, be a darling and follow me on Bloglovin'!

4 comments:

  1. ooh - I love the vintage feel of this board. We're hosting a Mad Men themed NYE party and this is the perfect inspiration. Have a lovely weekend, Courtney.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your autumn selection!

    http://xoxo-carolinalove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all so adorable! I know this is an office selection, but I work outside. Do you have any suggestions of cute fall outfits I can wear that are comfortable and durable for the outdoors?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much, Courtney! I am dying to go to a Mad Men party...I would have so much fun planning my outfit. Glad you are inspired! I am thoroughly jealous of you!

    ReplyDelete