Monday, September 26, 2011

At the Office/On the Town

As promised, I am going to style all of my favorite jacket picks for autumn this week. But while I was brainstorming/scouring the web, I decided to spice things up and do a little bit of double-duty. Every coat I picked can be great for work or for play, so I decided to come up with two outfits for each! At work, I like to keep it classic and chic so I've opted to stick with a black & tan palette and use texture and detail to make the outfit really special. In the evening, I've added a little bit of fun sparkle and embellishment in the form on this great topshop top in order to take you out in style! Stay tuned for more great coats in my new segment, At the Office/On the Town here at Jenna Sais Quois!

Jacket 
Boucle Faux Fur Collar Coat from Topshop
At the Office
1  Lynx Necklace by Kate Spade
2  Cable Sweater Tights by Hue
3  Beverly Feldman Best Suede Pump, Tan at Neiman Marcus 
4 Sally Dress, Tan from J. Crew
5  Gold Coast Evangeline by Kate Spade
On the Town
6  Niko Wedges from Anthropologie
7  Dree Leather Pushlock Satchel in Beige from Banana Republic
8  skinny jeans in a dark wash
9  Deco Embellished Tee from Topshop
10  Camel Wool Beret from H&M


Keep checking back this week and next to see all of these beautiful pieces of outerwear styled with outfits and accessories in the JSQ Lookbook

Also, while you're clicking away, be a darling and follow me on Bloglovin'

2 comments:

  1. OH MY! I LOVE the shoes (#3). I absolutely suck at walking in really high heels, but I also don't always like wearing flats. Do you have any suggestions of wear to find unique/cute medium to small heels?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh goodness..TYPO! Do you have any suggestions of WHERE to find unique/cute medium to small heels?

    ReplyDelete