Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Style Icon: Olivia Palermo

I can't stop looking at pictures of the evil foe of Whitney Port from MTV's east-coast answer to The Hills; The City... She is seriously the most classically stylish dresser of our time, people! She has impeccable natural street style, her hair always looks perfect (baffling, I know) and she has the classic good looks of an old starlet. Meanwhile, she rocks a level of polish in casual-wear that we could all take notes on. I should probably hate her, but that is such a waste of time. Instead I've been mentally calculating how to pull off her look! Much more effective use of my energy. I will now only shop thinking "Would Olivia Palermo Wear This?" Of course in a budget conscious compromise...we all can't afford a Birkin in every color, now can we?


 
Photos from Pinterest


1 comment: