Monday, July 18, 2011

Plumage

I have been a huge fan of Young House Love for probably forever. I've loved so many of their DIY decorating ideas, but one literally stopped me in my tracks, and I can't seem to let it go. They painted their guest room this very deep navy/aqua color called Plumage by Martha Stewart with lime green and yellow accents, and these amazing curtains from Ikea. I can't seem to get it out of my head. I want it. All of it. So I think I'm going to go for it! Plus I found the print of their curtains in a set of sheets at IKEA yesterday, and picked them up. Now all I need is a can of Plumage, a white downy comforter, and to go shopping for textiles! Wish me luck!

Photos via Young House Love  I  John & Sherry Petersik

1 comment:

  1. I'm a YHL fan as well. (Proud moment: Sherry commented on one of my posts!!)

    The paint color is beautiful! Can't wait to see before and after photos of your project. :)

    Oh, and Ikea is the best place for a downy comforter!

    ReplyDelete