Thursday, July 21, 2011

New York, New York

How I love thee...
I am sick, yet again. I've spent the entire Spring/Summer with a cold, but this time it's a chest cold, which is much worse. Ugh. However, I won't let any of this stifle the excitement I feel knowing that I'm going back to New York City on Sunday morning, and staying all the way until Wednesday. It will be a great trip, and I'll get to spend some alone time finding my way around and figuring out if I'll really be able to move there someday, or if I'll find it all so overwhelming that I'll panic and forget about it...It's a semi-far-away dream, but who knows? I'm not giving up, so it may not be as far away as we think! Do any of you live in NYC? How did you adjust to it? It's crazy, but the real thing holding me back is worrying that I won't have any friends to hang out with!

Photo from here
Photo from here 
Photo from here

2 comments:

  1. Ooh - have so much fun. I love New York and I cannot wait to go back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. boo Jenna, chest colds are the worst. they take so darn long to get rid of, hoping yours vamooses real soon though! happy NY times lades, so fun! guess you've already arrived and are living it up. sip some blueberry tea along the way....the kind with spirits in it. helps the chest deal tons.

    i have a couple friends who moved there and met most of their new friends through work places. i have no doubt that you would make fast friends with a bunch of folks too! ♥

    ReplyDelete