Wednesday, July 20, 2011

L'Amour List: Ryan Dean

The L'Amour List is back, folks! It's been quite a while and I've even received a few requests for its triumphant return, so...your voices have been heard. I am happy to introduce you a lifelong friend of mine; the incredibly talented Ryan Dean Albers! And I'm resurrecting the L'Amour List to show you some of his current favorites. He seriously has the best taste of any man I know...and I also should announce to all of you that I am going to be out for the beginning half of next week because I am going back to New York City, to visit this guy. I have been bitten by the Manhattan bug since my last trip, and I'm not really sure if it's going to go away. I might just have to move there... Anyway, enjoy the list!


1  Must have these 3 products for the perfect Summer coiffe! All Bumble & Bumble products are amazing, and they smell great! Thickening Spray, Sumotech, and Does It All
2  Last fall he invested in a well-made briefcase messenger bag and he loves it! It's a stylish way to carry his life around with him all day. This one is from Coach for Men.
3  He is really enjoying this Pad and Quill case for the iPad 2. The design makes your iPad look like an actual book, and he loves the silk bookmark detail. He opted for blue lining with a storage pocket.
4  Even though he has an e-reader, there's nothing like a great bookstore. The Strand is the best place to find rare and unique editions of books.
5  He's in love with the natural watches from Mistura. He wears the Eclissi Dark.
6  He's been kind of obsessed with the Wizard of Oz since he was little, and is now the proud owner of all of these cool LA Artwork prints.
7  This is the book that started it all! Ryan is currently playing the father, Mr. Pinkerton, in Pinkalicious the musical, which I got to see when we were in New York last month. So cute!
8  He bought this style by Toms before vacation, and basically never took them off. Super comfy, socially responsible, and pretty much every person walking around the city has a pair...
9  He's a huge fan of Lypsyl lip moisturizer. It's very hard to find in the city, for some reason, but it keeps the lips soft and minty.


So those are some of Ryan's favorite things! I hope you've enjoyed them. See the entire series of L'Amour Lists here!  

And don't forget, I want YOU to be my next L'Amour Lister. If you're interested, leave a comment below and I will be in touch!

3 comments:

  1. OOOO, i think my sweet boyfriend needs that watch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of this feature! I'm your newest follower and can't wait to read more!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leslie's new goal in life: be a L'Amour List!! ;)

    ReplyDelete