Friday, July 1, 2011

JSQ Lookbook: American Dream

It's been so long since I've come up with a lovely Lookbook post that I couldn't resist making one for the 4th of July. This look is definitely for an Independence Day glamor gal on her way to a pool party or the beach. The vintage-inspired bathing suit and adorable flowered bathing cap are my favorites. After you swim, throw on this light breezy white frock, and belt it for a polished and effortlessly chic ensemble. An Eva Sais Quois gift guide will be coming shortly, and of course a delicious drink for America's birthday is coming on Monday!


1  Shadowstitch Dress from Madewell
2  Floral Cap from Jantzen
3  Striped Swimsuit with Skirt from ASOS
4  Westwind Drive Felice bag from Kate Spade
5  Skinny Leather Belt from Isabella Oliver
6  Flothom Wedges from Aldo

To check out my other Lookbook posts, click here! And while you're at it, follow me on Bloglovin!

1 comment: