Friday, July 15, 2011

Eva Sais Quois: Delightful Desk

This week I have been cleaning my apartment, redecorating a little, and most importantly organizing. My desk is always the hardest to get under control because it tends to get stacked with old mail, paper samples, and plain old clutter. I'm never able to work there because it just stresses me out!! Thankfully this week, Eva from Monkey in Los Angeles has put together a slew of desk supplies so bright and cheerful they would make anyone want to sit down and get to work!

1  Apple Memo Pad from Pop Deluxe
2  Memo Book from Field Notes
3  Know-It-All Pencil Set from Paper Pastries
4  iPad Case from Dooney & Bourke
5  Bentley the Westie Bookends from Anthropologie
6  Italian Pushpins from the Curiosity Shoppe
7  Wooden Tape Dispenser from Old Faithful Shop
8  Italian Paperclips from the Curiosity Shoppe

To see Eva's other Gift Guide posts, click here! Then, to see my Swell Sip posts on her blog, click here! And while you're clicking away, be a doll and follow me on Bloglovin'!

0 comments:

Post a Comment