Friday, July 8, 2011

Cocktail Hour: Freezeritas

After a bit of rain, it's looking like it might be a nice, warm weekend. And with margaritas being my favorite drink, I thought I'd whip up a batch or two of these Freezeritas. They taste like a frozen margarita, salt included, and if you can handle being patient (and not just gobbling down them as regular margaritas) you will have a tasty, adults-only summer treat that's perfect for parties. As always, eat these popsicles responsibly. Cheers!

For more great Cocktail Hour posts, click here!
And if you love cocktail recipes, check out my Swell Sips at Monkey in Los Angeles. While you're clicking, be a doll and follow me on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. OMG YUM. I'm gonna give these a shot ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know how it turns out, Sara! I think you can never go wrong with a margarita...it's my favorite drink of all time. So why not turn them into popsicles when the weather is extra crazy hot?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jenna! I just found your blog, even though I've found some of your "cocktail hour" recipes a few weeks ago on pinterest (and you probably just got an email saying I repinned all of them! LOL)... anyway, I seriously love the layout and graphic print of your recipe cards -I'm a sucker for bunting- do you sell drink recipe books in hard copy?? If not, you totally should! {because I want one ;)}

    ReplyDelete