Friday, June 3, 2011

Chit Chat

Another amazing meal shared with friends during my weekend in New York City was at the fabulously quirky Chat 'n Chew. Located on 16th street, between 5th Avenue and West Union Square, it is nestled in  the Flatiron district of Manhattan. While the Frying Pan ran on ambiance and view, this restaurant had me singing its praises for the fantastic eats. After a long morning of walking and theatre-ticket-purchasing, we were salivating for their appetizers, including macaroni & cheese and sweet potato fries paired with a spicy ketchup! For my meal, I had this fantastic vegetarian chili, topped with guacamole, and surrounded by a perimeter of homebaked tortilla chips. I can't speak highly enough about this restaurant. For you Columbus folks, it reminded me a lot of Betty's. It was far and away my favorite meal in NYC.

Photos clockwise from top left
1  2  3  4  5

2 comments:

  1. MM it sounds incredible! On a side note...Betty's was so yum- is it bad that one of the best days I had all year happened with you girls at Betty's on the 1st of Jan? Doesn't say much about my year but I do loooove you and the Chumps!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet potato fries are one of my all time favorite sides!!

    ReplyDelete