Wednesday, May 4, 2011

JSQ Lookbook: Derby Day 2

So, I'm shedding the bathrobe and fuzzy slippers from yesterdays Sick Day, and bringing you back to Churchill Downs with my second Derby Day look. This is a sweet but sadly out-of-stock Anthropologie dress styled in a polished, upper-crust way. By pairing the look with some feminine flats and a straw cloche, the look is slightly more casual. But then by adding the classic double-strand of pearls, it bumps this look back up to Country Club chic. Again, don't forget your Mint Julep!

1  Kingston Road Dress from Anthropologie
2  Straw Bow Cloche hat from Topshop
3  Mint Julep cocktail
4  Gold Coast Shimmer Evangeline bag by Kate Spade
5  Double Strand of Pearls
6  Janetta Flats from Nine West

To see my other JSQ Lookbook posts, click here! And while you're surfing the web, be a dear and follow me on Bloglovin' too!

2 comments:

  1. what a fun outfit to sip mint juleps in! that kate spade purse is going on my wish list :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that dress ive been cyberstalking it for a couple weeks now! :D

    ReplyDelete