Friday, May 13, 2011

Eva Sais Quois: Perfect Picnic

After a glorious week of sunshine, some folks in Columbus have already kicked their air conditioning into high-gear. No way, I say! This girl's been waiting for warmth for what feels like forever, and I totally plan on soaking it up until I'm just plain sick of it! This week I've had picnics on the brain as I look forward to a friend's upcoming birthday picnic in the park, and enjoyed a few gorgeous lunches outside. I am ready to pack up a basket filled with some of these suggestions from the wonderful Eva Goicochea of Monkey in Los Angeles, and head for a grassy knoll with a blanket to spread out on! Will any of you be packing a picnic lunch this weekend?

1  Mason Jar Mugs from Pottery Barn
Seasons: The Best of Donna Hay Magazine from Anthropologie
3  Spoke to You Lately Tea Towel from ModCloth
4  Blyton 2-Person Picnic Set in Cream from Optima
5  Brillat Savarin Cheese from Dean & Deluca
6  Jamie Oliver Seville Orange Marmalade from Williams-Sonoma
7  Yellow Condiment Spoon from Crate & Barrel
8  Wool Picnic Blanket from Rag & Bone

To check out Eva's other Gift Guide posts, click here! And don't forget to check out Monkey in LA, and my Swell Sips series! This week I said farewell to Winter with a Lumberjack-worthy concoction. Check it out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment