Friday, May 13, 2011

Cocktail Hour: Frozen Bellini

This cocktail is a favorite of mine! I actually got to see the bar where it was created all the way in Venice, Italy. Furthermore, it is a favorite at Brucoli family holidays, because it keeps the spirits high, and us expressive (err...loud), Italian women relatively quiet for a while! It is absolutely delicious, and I love any excuse to use my sadly discontinued Martha Stewart KitchenAid Blender! Hope you are all keeping cool on this warm, sunny Friday! Chill out with a fresh Bellini, but as always, drink responsibly. Cheers!

Got an idea for a great cocktail recipe you'd like to see featured? Leave a comment below, and it might be next week's signature sip!

To check out my other weekly Cocktail Hour posts, go here! And don't forget to be a doll and follow me on Bloglovin. Click here!

3 comments:

  1. May I come to the Brucoli Christmas? I'll just drop in for a quick drink (or two), and I'll bring some Georgia peaches! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peach Schnapps makes me shudder... brings back memories from University! Haha!
    BUT ... this cocktail actually looks delicious! Think I may just have to try it again!

    Much love, Bailey from Vanilla Blonde

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leslie, absolutely! You bring fresh Georgia peaches, and we would welcome you with open arms!

    Bailey, eek! There are definitely some drinks you won't see me feature here, and for exactly that reason! But, give the Bellini a second go, because it's more about the delicious peach puree than the schnapps! And of course, bubbles make everything better!

    ReplyDelete