Tuesday, March 22, 2011

JSQ Lookbook: June Wedding

I am having way too much fun putting these together! Bear with me, because there will probably be a bazillion of them. I always have different outfits constantly assembling themselves in my brain like I'm solving the rubik's cube...It feels awesome to get them out there into cyberspace. Today's JSQ Lookbook post is for a dress I bought on Saturday from Target for only $30.00. Amazing, right? I think it's perfect to wear to a Summer wedding because you want to look chic, but for me black is a no for afternoon. And while I don't wear lipstick every day, to a wedding, it's a must. This pink with a hint of coral looks perfect with the color of the dress.


1  Mossimo sateen dress "Blue Ocean" // Target
2  Reena's Austrian Crystal clipons
Different Lipstick in "Ripe Raisin" // Clinique
4  Stone Bow clutch // Banana Republic
5  Karlisle Silver pumps // Badgley Mischka

5 comments:

  1. I know, hot right!? I am a big fan of a classic dress with statement shoes. And I died for the bag from Banana...It's perfect for Summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely love this! that blue is the perfect color for a summer wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, ladies! I am really excited about the dress. I'm sure there are a million different ways to wear it...so look for more lists to come!

    ReplyDelete