Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Celebrity Crush Jetlag

I was never one of those little girls who convinced her parents to buy her a Teen Beat Magazine so I could moon over pictures of Devon Sawa or Leonardo DiCaprio. I just always thought that was dumb, and I was probably too busy reading The Babysitters Club anyway. Let's get real, here. I was definitely not one of those teenagers with celebrity crushes on Matt Damon or Ryan Phillipe, or whoever Seventeen magazine told us was such a dreamboat...I just never saw it. I was so underwhelmed.

This is why I don't understand why now, in my mid-twenties, I have developed my first celebrity crush on none other than Jorma Taccone of The Lonely Island and Saturday Night Live fame...I mean, what brought this on? I never even saw an SNL digital short in my life until last Friday! A friend showed me this (non-work-appropriate) video on YouTube, and I just really thought Andy Samberg's slightly pre-pubescent looking quasi-hipster friend was so adorable. Now, after watching a few more funny videos, it's official. I'm celeb-crushing about ten years too late.




0 comments:

Post a Comment