Thursday, October 14, 2010

Swab the Decks

How adorable are these preppy cleaning supplies by Alice Supply Co.? They actually make me want to do housework! They would make great gifts, and I am tempted to start buying bits and pieces of this little collection whenever I've set an extra twenty or thirty dollars aside...but then who knows? They could discontinue them before I've collected them all. These are like the Graphic Designer/Donna-Reed-Wannabe's version of Pokemon cards...And I'm still bitter about the Martha Stewart KitchenAid discontinuation, aka "shot heard 'round Jenna's world." The scourge of being obsessed with having a complete set. Please, Alice Supply Co., I beg you to keep these products until I have managed to purchase them all, but especially the garden hose!

{Photos via Alice Supply Co. & Assembled by Jenna Sais Quois}

0 comments:

Post a Comment