Friday, September 24, 2010

I Need Your Help!






















So I need a favor from all of you readers! My design work has been entered into a competition by my lovely instructor/agent/design guru, Paul Nini. I need your votes to move on to the next round!

Here's how to vote:

1. Click on this link.
2. Log in, using the black tab at the right of the page (right alongside the scroll bar)
3. Connect using facebook. This is much faster than creating a username, getting e-mail confirmation, etc.
4. reclick on this link. This will take you back to my project so you won't have to fish through all 200 concepts.
5. Click "Applaud" which is located underneath Paul's picture.
6. Pat yourself on the back because good karma is doubled for people who help out struggling fresh-out-of-college designers!

Thanks a million for your help!

0 comments:

Post a Comment