Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Photography Spotlight: Clayton Austin

I don't know how I've missed him until this morning on Ruffled, but Clayton Austin has apparently been one of the top photographers featured around the blogosphere for some time now. I completely understand why! He has the uncanny ability to transform the person opposite his lens into a glamorous mid-century movie star who is glowing so brightly with love that you can see her (or him) from outer space. I've spent most the morning browsing his blog, and wanted to post some of my favorite shots so you can see what I mean.

I could honestly hire this photographer to shoot me sitting on the floor, cleaning out the refrigerator and he would still make me look beautiful and glamorous, and like a 1950's housewife. Hope he's still working in 10 years when I actually decide to tie the knot...

0 comments:

Post a Comment