Thursday, May 6, 2010

A Peek at my Senior Thesis

So, I won't blogging much from here until the beginning of June because I am hard at work on my Senior Thesis project! I wanted to give you all a sneak peek of what I've been working on. For Kids is a nutrition education curriculum I am developing and my design project is to create the visual language and overall look and feel of the program as well as complete final layouts for a child's workbook and along-side Parent guide. Take a look at some of my images! 
{Images by Jenna Brucoli}

4 comments:

  1. Very much like how you've created a clean, sharp graphic and are utilizing the center circle for photography. You could also display information body copy in the shape of a circle in there too...which would be another fun play on using that space in a functional way. Good job! I can't wait to see the whole program. Good luck with everything. XO Chris Stevens

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh i love it!!!! it looks so good so far!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so incredibly talented! I knew even before the dancing lipsticks and coat hangers!!

    ReplyDelete