Monday, November 2, 2009

A New Season for Jenna Sais Quois

I hope you all had a wonderful Halloween! I love the month of October so much, but I can't suppress the pang of excitement I get when I see the holiday decorations pop up in stores and online! It's like November 1st is the start of an entirely new season. And in my personal life, it is the start of something new as well! Brian and I mutually decided to go our separate ways after a year and nine months together. I truly feel that it is the best thing for both of us, and wish him the best of luck on his grad school endeavors in Atlanta. 

I, on the other hand, will be back to blogging, and getting excited about the string of my favorite holidays: Thanksgiving, my Birthday (a holiday to me!) and Christmas! And I have already been scoping out some fabulous Holiday items to blog about.

The image above is from Crate&Barrel and their felt holiday collection, Cheers feels so warm and almost handmade, which is great for a family! Check out the stockings, tree skirt, pillow, and my favorite, the garland

0 comments:

Post a Comment