Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Must-Have #9

These are something I discovered in High School on many, many trips to our favorite Thrift Store Locale, The Village. I started to think about accessories and really putting together entire outfits back then, and there was a whole area under glass devoted to these beautiful and sparkling Must-Have items.

#9 Jeweled Brooch
They are stunning, whether vintage or vintage replica. You will never stop receiving compliments on the ones you are sporting on a sweater or jacket, they can instantly dress up a daytime look for an evening out, and they just make you feel decadent! What else can you ask for?

2 comments:

  1. I love the guidance counselor on Glee- she can always rock the brooch! I saw on the last episode (2nd episode) she was earing a brooch on a necklace! I found a photo but it won't let me paste a link!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, I am sad you can't post the link! I would love to see that. I never thought of a brooch on a necklace. But yeah, Emma from Glee totally rocks the brooch in a big way.

    ReplyDelete