Thursday, November 5, 2009

Beautiful Boudior

At the end of a stressful day, I come home to a fairly messy apartment, a disorganized kitchen and an unmade bed in a room filled with clutter! I am in desperate need of a bedroom makeover to create a serene, relaxing place that's all my own. That's where I found some inspiration photos from HGTV came in handy. Their article, 12 Stylish, Sexy Bedrooms provided me with plenty of inspiration.

This bedroom is more like the size of a large studio apartment! But I love how lavish it feels with the abundance of furniture, plush pillows, and greenery.

I love how a lot of the rooms featured in the article use a mainly monochromatic color palette to make the bedrooms seem like beautiful and calm places to crash after work, family, and everything else we do during the day!

What are your suggestions for beautifying your bedroom?

0 comments:

Post a Comment