Friday, October 16, 2009

Planetbox vs Goodbyn

So, I have to admit, I am very intrigued right now by the eco-friendly and modular lunch boxes online latey. I posted about my love of the Goodbyn here, but I wasn't sure about it because the look of it is much to whimsical for adults. Then I found Planetbox, which is a stainless steel lunch box that is similar to the Goodbyn but could work better for adults, or at least for me. (I love packing my lunch, but I hate eating the scarcely healthy and always expensive pre-packaged foods)

Take a look at some of the images below. 

I'm not entering my Visa numbers just yet, because this lunchbox is something like 50 dollars! And though it's better for adults than the Goodbyn, it doesn't protect against leaks and spills nearly as well.

I am torn! If you could pick one, which would you choose?

2 comments:

  1. I chose the goodbyn!! I dont think I will ever use another lunchbox!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PLANETBOX is soooo much better! I have both of them!

    ReplyDelete