Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Hello, Goodbyn!

I am absolutely delighted to blog today about an adorable product that is great for kids, or even for ME! Goodbyn is a lunch container with a place for absolutely everything! I mean it, these people thought of everything! The curved section on the left is perfect for a banana, apples, oranges, leftovers...anything! 

The middle section holds an 8.5 oz thermos eliminating the need for a disposable juice box! 
The right section holds stacked sandwich halves, salads, pastas...you name it! And the additional areas are perfect for fresh fruits, nuts, or snack items. 

Everything fits perfectly into this beautifully designed container. And on top of that, it is dishwasher safe, able to be personalized (it comes with a pack of stickers you can go to town with!) and even recyclable when you are finished with it! 
I haven't been this excited about a lunch box since I got to pick out my own Barbie one in Kindergarten. And best of all, it encourages the placement of fresh, non-packaged ingredients into a child's lunch. No longer can we take the easy way out and throw in a bag of chips for convenience's sake! 
If I had children, I'd buy one in every color! But instead, I might just have to get a pink one for myself! I love packing my lunch for work, and at the age of 23 I still feel thrilled to take my sandwich out of the neat wonderbread sandwich container. Imagine if everything was contained so neatly!?

Buy one here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment