Monday, September 14, 2009

Halloween!

It's in the air...
My Autumnal table is set, and my candy dishes are out and filled with special Halloween M&Ms (one of the best parts of the season, obviously!)

Okay, okay, I realize that it is September 14th...and Halloween is a month and a half away...But I like to do things early! After Christmas, Halloween is my second-favorite holiday. So be prepared to see a few spooky Halloween ideas on this blog in the coming weeks! 

Also, on an completely unrelated note! I have been a "nail-biter" all my life, and I have been desperately trying to get them to grow for years now. Incidentally, I have been doing quite well for the past 2 months, and my fingers look perfectly manicured (at home, of course...for free!) 

But the man at the parking garage near my office who takes my daily ticket complimented me on them today after work! 

So enjoy these lovely Witches Fingers/cookies in honor of my kicking that nasty habit!


1 comment:

  1. I have been so good lately too! The key is to keep them polished and keep stress at a looooow. Well done!

    ReplyDelete