Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Why can't I be six again?

Oh my goodness, this is THE single most amazing childrens' playroom in the world. I would have loved to have something like this when I was little. I always had a good imagination, but I would have love playing house in a basement that looked like a fairy-tale house! I can't wait to make something like this for my own family someday.

Take a look at the before and after pictures, and definitely visit the website for even more great shots! I found the first photo in the before/after section on design*sponge, and couldn't resist posting this for all of you to check out! Release your inner child and enjoy!
 







1 comment:

  1. I like the masthead of your page. But, it took me over an hour to find it. Grandma and dad will never be able to find it. You've got to devise a method that will enable your gray haired fans to find your blog. Love Mom

    ReplyDelete